YouTube LIVE

Saturday 22 July 2017

How to delete Post from my Facebook wall which was posted

How to delete Post from my Facebook wall which was posted How to delete a Post from my Facebook wall which was posted To remove your Post from Facebook: Click the Post to open it. Click Options on the menu bar below the Post. Select Delete This Post and click Confirm. Replacing a Post in Your Facebook Post How do I replace a Post posted in FB without deleting comments How To Delete Posts from FaceBook How to Remove Pictures & Posts From Your Own Facebook Page Easy Ways to Delete Posts from Facebook How can I delete post in my timeline including picture profile Can I delete a Post from a post without deleting the entire How do I delete a Post I've uploaded? | Facebook Help Center How do I delete a picture but not the post? | Facebook Help Get More Idea (facebook) How do you edit a post on Facebook without deleting it? How do you delete a comment on a Post on Facebook? How do you delete a Post album on Facebook? How do you delete a post you put on Facebook? replace Post on facebook without losing comments how to delete a Post on facebook that someone else posted how to delete Posts off of facebook how to delete a Post without deleting the post facebook add Post to existing post how do i delete Posts from facebook how to remove thumbnail from facebook post how to delete Posts from facebook album